1) Visa application – Click here to download the VISA application
2) 2 passport sized pictures. (2 X 2 Inch)
3) “ISHUR MOSSAD” Certificate from the Health Ministry that the school is approved to bring in students – This should be provided to you by the school.
4) A letter from the school, on school letterhead, stating that the student was accepted. The letter should state the student’s name, the name of the program/school, and the length of the program.
5) Parent or Guardian bank statements and proof of financial capability – recent bank statements, or a letter from the bank stating the account balance may also be valid proof that the applicant has the financial means to pay for his/her visit and sustenance throughout his/her stay in Israel.
6) Health insurance showing coverage for COVID 19.
7) Valid passport with the passport being valid for at least 1 year from the departure date
8) Child’s birth certificate; NOTE: The Government of Israel has waived the requirement for the birth certificate to be certified with an Apostille until the end of September, to make this process easier for students
9) Both Parents MUST be present with the child. (If there is only one parent, please bring proof of why the other parent can not be there-in the case of a deceased parent, a copy of the death certificate; in the case of a divorce, where one parent has sole legal custody, a copy of the agreement, which MUST have an “Apostille” certification; since the Apostille process can be lengthy, we suggest that the other parent attend if at all possible). Click here for information about obtaining an Apostille in New York State.
10) A flight ticket/reservation – Flight ticket/reservation must state the name of the applicant
11) Once you have all of the above, please click the following link, and make the first available appointment: CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment
12) Once the Ishur is issued – for all flights:
For coming into Israel, including Israelis Click Here
For leaving the country, including Israelis: Click Here
The form can only be filled in within 24 hours of departure. After submitting the form, they have to wait for an approval which they will show proof of on a smartphone, or print out. They won’t be allowed to fly without this form completed correctly.
Only takes 90 sec to fill out and you get an email reply within 5 min with the approval and attached pdf.